Elgadi Family

This is a personal site that represents part of Elgadi family who spread in many countries in Africa, Europe, and North America.

Thursday, April 28, 2005

Connecting the Hawash & Elgadi Families

Family,
In a message I sent out today via our Topica Listserve, I proposed to start another website (blogger) to focus on the Hawash family. I hope to start this project with Mostapha Khawaga next week when I see him in Portland, Oregon during my business trip to the rainy city.
The idea is to run the page simultaneously from Oregon and Pennsylvania. I believe this would strengthen our ties with our family members in Oregon
Please send me ideas regarding the name of the page in case the Hawash name was not available. Also some ideas for the topic to be included (I'm thinking as a start to copy some items from here to the new one)...

regards
Mohamed Elgadi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home